Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shopping for baby!


Even though we're not positive if it is indeed another boy, i couldn't help myself from buying some outfits this morning! Target had all their summer clothes on sale and most of the onesies were only $.98! Of course, there wasn't much to choose from in the boy section, but i did manage to find a few outfits that i liked. Also, Carter was throwing a tantrum the whole 10 minutes we were there, so i didn't get to look around as much as i would have liked!!

4 comments:

Karla said...

I feel ya on the fits in the store! The little clothes are so cute!!! Did you save Carter's clothes?

Erin said...

Yeah i have all Carter's clothes saved but of course i have to do a little bit of shopping!! ;)

Joanna said...

Oh, how cute. *lip quivers* I miss my tiny baby.

Fullerton Family said...

I totally shopped for (and still do!) for Jaci, even though I saved all of Kami's clothes (you should see her closet, it's seriously disturbingly full!) It's way too much fun! That's an awesome price you got for cute clothes!!