Thursday, September 11, 2008
Most Annoying Part of Pregnancy
I went pee, washed my face, brushed my teeth, went pee, checked to make sure the door was locked and windows were shut, went pee, made sure Brad's alarm was set, went pee, and went to bed. This all happened within 15 minutes last night. Same routine tonight, only i stopped to blog about it and now i'll go pee again and then go to bed. I just really hate waking up in the middle of the night to go so i really try to make sure my bladder is good and empty before i go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, at least you didn't have to go pee in the middle of your post.
When we were taking the classes before Michael was born, the teacher showed us cut out posters of the development of the baby in the womb. When she held up one of the later term ones, she pointed to the baby's head sitting right on top of the bladder. I almost cried when I saw it.
I didn't wake up in the middle of the night last night!! I made it to 7:30 without getting up but then again i didn't get into bed until 12:00.
LMBO! That was funny to read :)
Girl, just wait until the 8-9th month, if you're going a lot now you'll be going a TON then. HA!..UH i'm soooo tired of having to pee in the middle of the night
Post a Comment