Monday, September 29, 2008
"That'd Be Neat!"
LOL this is what Carter said to me this morning! I don't know where he comes up with this stuff but he cracks me up! We were doing our normal morning routine, laying on the couch with a blanket while he drank his milk and played with my hair, and he turned to me and said "Mommy, let's watch Thomas, now! Oooh, that'd be neat!" Haha it was just funny how he thought of that all by himself. He's been saying such funny things lately, but i usually forget when i go to write it down on here. I'll have to try to remember some other things he has said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so cute! I cringe when I hear the words "Mommy, let's watch Thomas" though. Only because I hear it about 10 times a day!
Oh, we used to watch it non-stop but he's finally started to like other shows, too so we're able to split it up at least!!!!
Post a Comment