Sunday, September 7, 2008

Carter's New Loot

It is finally getting to be fall weather and we're breaking out the long sleeves, jeans and sweatshirts. Carter can fit into most of his jeans from last year, but his shirts and pj's are getting too small. So of course that means we have to go shopping! Brad's mom got Carter a few outfits and I got him a few outfits. Here's a pic of almost everything. Two of the shirts I got him he has already worn and therefore are dirty!


Now it's time to go through and put away all the summer clothes! If the new baby is a girl i will definitely be packing up all Carter's old clothes and taking them to the consignment shop. I'm in a spring cleaning sort of mood and just want to get rid of everything we aren't going to be using anymore! My closet will be next!

No comments: