Here are a couple 16 week pictures. They were only taken like 4 days after my 15 week one but oh well. I actually had real clothes on instead of sweatpants and was feeling like taking a picture.
Your top is really cute, and you look great. I do actually see the bump now. It's not big enough to rest a pint of Ben and Jerry's on it, but it's there!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
5 comments:
AW! I see a "bump"!! Wow 4 more weeks until you find out the sex huh?? Yippie! I can't wait to know.
Yeah i'm glad i finally have at least a little bump, considering i'm almost halfway done! I find out in 20 days what i'm having!
Your top is really cute, and you look great. I do actually see the bump now. It's not big enough to rest a pint of Ben and Jerry's on it, but it's there!
Your little bump is so cute!!
Finally....a little bump! You look great!
Post a Comment