Friday, June 20, 2008

Tellin' the Family

We went to my parent's house for dinner and planned on telling them about the new bean. I made a shirt for Carter to wear and it was interesting how long it took them to figure it out! As soon as we got there, Carter ran over to his motorized John Deere Tractor that he is in love with and started doing laps around the garage. After a few minutes he came in and said hi to my parents. My dad goes, "What does your shirt say? I'm the big brother...cool!!....wait, WHAT?? REALLY??" And my mom started screaming "Are you SERIOUS!!" Of course my mom and i start crying, because that's what us women do when we're extremely happy about something. Overall it went great, and they are very happy for us. Here a pic of the shirt and a couple of him wearing it. He kept pointing to it and saying "I'M the big brother!" It was so cute!

5 comments:

JenFen said...

That's really cute! You may not have been able to use the shirt in telling your hubby but at least you were able to with your family and the important thing is that they are all happy for you - as are all your gals over at BBC. Congrats!

Karla said...

Awww thats awesome Erin!!! I am so happy for you and your family!

Kaycee said...

ERIN!!! That is ADORABLE! I wish I would have done something like that. Carter is SO handsome :)

Fullerton Family said...

VERY Cute!! I Love how you told your family!!

-Bridget said...

That was an adorable way to tell your family. Congrats!!