I haven't posted anything new for a while.. I just feel like i haven't had anything interesting to say. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words. Sooo i need to think of something cool to say..
Erin, you are a great blogger when you write something.
Here is a suggestion, this past week a lot of the May mommies have been writing about what they want to do when they grow up. They've written about their childhood ambitions, what they ended up doing, what what they are doing now, and what they really want to do instead (if anything different).
I've been wondering where you went! I enjoy your blogs! Another suggestion that I've seen is a "Hot Seat" where people ask you questions and you answer them! IDK, just an idea!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
2 comments:
Erin, you are a great blogger when you write something.
Here is a suggestion, this past week a lot of the May mommies have been writing about what they want to do when they grow up. They've written about their childhood ambitions, what they ended up doing, what what they are doing now, and what they really want to do instead (if anything different).
I've been wondering where you went! I enjoy your blogs! Another suggestion that I've seen is a "Hot Seat" where people ask you questions and you answer them! IDK, just an idea!
Post a Comment