Even though i've already announced in on Babycenter and the only blogging friends i have are Babycenter friends, i figured i'd announce it on here too! Baby # 2 is on his/her way! We sort of tried last month but had bad timing with DTD and we decided we just wanted to relax and have fun this summer and worry about TTC this fall. Well....3 days ago i realized that i hadn't had my period in a while. In fact, my last period started on Mother's Day. So Brad took Carter to the park to play for a little bit and i snuck to Wal-Mart for a pregnancy test. I didn't feel pregnant whatsoever so i figured it was just stress or something that caused my period to be late. I just wanted to take a test to make sure. Well as soon as the pee hit the stick, there were two lines! I barely set it down on the counter! I was freaking out and shaking, not knowing what to do at all! I finally told Brad tonight..but not how i wanted to tell him. We had to make a trip to Wal-Mart to get some essentials, and i tried to stick another pee stick in the cart without him seeing because i wanted to take a fresh one to show him tomorrow with a t-shirt i was going to make for Carter to wear that said "I'm going to be a big brother" Well we were bringing the bags in and i tried to swipe it real quick but he saw me so i just told him that i thought i might be pregnant and went and took the test and let him read it. Not how i wanted it to go but oh well. We're excited!!! Here's a pic of the million tests i've taken so far because i just can't believe i'm pregnant and also my first belly shot. Talk about bloating!!!!!
I've taken two of these equate tests.


I've also taken two of these Answer brand ones.

My 5 week belly shot. Taken the day after i found out. Ugh..i was this big probably at like 12-15 weeks with Carter.
7 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!!! Yay!! I am SO excited for you!!!!!
(I'm so glad you posted it here, I'm never on BBC anymore!)
CONGRATS again!!! :) I'm so excited for you both. I know you've had baby fever for a while now..hehe!
Love the 5week pic! I miss my 4week pic I took. LOL, I didn't realize how flat my belly actually was *sigh* ha!
Erin, youa re SO skinny!! I don't know what you are talking about!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to you, hubby, and Carter!!! Yay!! Hopefully I will be joining you soon!!!
I think I had a tummy like that once...Maybe 20 years ago. LOL! I hope you keep posting the tummy shots so we can see your little bean grow.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
Oh my gosh!! You're so skinny!! You look amazing! I can't wait to see how your belly changes over these next nine months! Congratulations on the newest member of your family! :)
Thank you so much for all the nice comments!! You girls are awesome! Don't worry, i'll keep you updated with belly pics!
Post a Comment