Monday, June 16, 2008

Hot Seat Answers

What brings greatest joy in my life?
That one's easy. Whenever Carter learns something new and is so proud of himself! Whenever he gives me hugs and kisses "just because". Just the fact that i am making a difference in his life every day and preparing him for becoming an adult.

What are you afraid of?
Well, i have tons of fears, especially since becoming a mom but i would say what i'm mainly afraid of is something bad happening to my family or something happening to me or Brad and Carter not having us around to take care of him.

What is your biggest accomplishment(non kid related)?
Hmm this one is hard..I think my biggest accomplishment is just learning to stand up for myself and know that my opinion is important, too. I spent a lot of Jr. High and High School being walked all over and I am so glad that I have learned to stand up for myself.

What does your dream day entail?
It would start off by being able to sleep til 9..i could get up and lay around the house for a couple hours and be lazy...then go for a long walk by myself. I would get my hair done, a pedicure and manicure..and go shopping for myself and Carter without any limit. I would have Brad deal with every single tantrum that Carter has and have him deal with bedtime. Then Brad and I would snuggle on the couch with some wine and a good movie.

How did you meet Brad?
We first met in high school when we both worked at the same grocery store. We barely even talked but knew who each other was. Then we went to the same college together and ended up hanging out with the same crowd and eventually I asked him out on a date. :)

What is your favorite thing about Brad?
My favorite thing about him would be that he is hilarious and can always make me laugh! I also love how in love he is with Carter and the fact that he is a great dad.

What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be going to The Bahamas. I have always wanted to go there and just be able to relax on the beach and drink some martini's!!

What would you do with 3 hours to yourself?
Well I kind of answered that one in my dream day answer but i would just pamper myself. Hair, nails, etc. I never do that for myself and I would really like to be able to!!

Well thanks for the questions ladies! If anyone wants to add another question go ahead!! I hope my answers weren't too boring!

No comments: