Saturday, September 13, 2008

Seriously?!?!?

Yesterday i was getting ready for work and Carter had grabbed my phone off the table. I was in a hurry so i just let him play with it while i was getting dressed. I had to run into the bathroom to grab my make-up and he followed me in there like always. I walked out and then quickly turned back around b/c i realized that he has an obsession with throwing things into the toilet and it was too late.....plunk, "Ut oh i put mommy's phone in the toilet" so i ran in and grabbed it out, knowing it was ruined. I took the battery out but it is done. I just got this phone for free like a month or so ago, but i made sure to get insurance this time!! I definitely learned my lesson the last time when Carter ruined that phone. I feel so lost without my phone! I'm just so glad that i sent all my pics to my computer last week!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Oh that really stinks Erin!!!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Oh that sucks! I've read that if you sit it in a tupperware of rice for a couple if days, the rice sucks out all the moisture.
Sounds like you'll get a new one with your insurance, but maybe you could have this one as a back up?
Our kids really know how push our buttons don't they? lol Sorry that happened!

Fullerton Family said...

Oh crap!! I have the worst luck w/ phones! Insurance is a great thing!