Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scared me to death!

We were at the grocery store last night just getting a few things. I was at the deli counter getting ready to order a sandwich and Brad ran down to the frozen aisle for a couple things. Carter was in the huge truck cart thingy they have pretending to drive. I turned around to order my sandwich and after not even 30 seconds of doing that i turned back around and Carter was gone. He had gotten out of the cart and was nowhere to be found. Oh my gosh i didn't even know what to do i was completely frozen!! I looked around a little bit and started to panic. Then i heard "Mommy!!" and he ran up to me. He had gone to the candy displays and picked out a piece for himself. So basically he had just gone around the corner. I was so mad at him for running away but so thankful that i found him, or rather that he found me!!! That was probably one of the most scary moments i've ever had in my life!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yikes! I would have freaked.

Steph said...

How scary! I would have freaked too.