Today's my birthday. I'm 23. Just another year i guess. There's nothing significant about this birthday except i'm hoping that maybe i'll look at least 18 now. Anyways, nothing big planned for the day. Carter and I went to Target this morning and i ended up buying HIM 3 shirts, a sweatsuit and a pair of shoes. He needs them though. Then we went and dropped off some winter coats and Halloween costumes at the consignment shop. Now i'm home and really need to be getting ready for work, i have to leave in 20 minutes. After work Brad and i are going to go out to eat. That's about the extent of my birthday this year.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Today's my birthday. I'm 23. Just another year i guess. There's nothing significant about this birthday except i'm hoping that maybe i'll look at least 18 now. Anyways, nothing big planned for the day. Carter and I went to Target this morning and i ended up buying HIM 3 shirts, a sweatsuit and a pair of shoes. He needs them though. Then we went and dropped off some winter coats and Halloween costumes at the consignment shop. Now i'm home and really need to be getting ready for work, i have to leave in 20 minutes. After work Brad and i are going to go out to eat. That's about the extent of my birthday this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Erin! Treat yourself to something nice today (even if its just a relaxing bath or a big bowl of ice cream!)
Happy Birthday! 23 is a great age, lol!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hear ya on the just another year. I'll be 22 in 5 days..woo hoo! haha.. Hope you have a fun day!
Happy Birthday!!!! I know what you mean: Birthdays just aren't as fun and fabulous anymore, are they?? I hope you still had a fantastic day!!!
Happy Birthday Erin!!!
Post a Comment