Sunday, September 7, 2008

A couple recent pics of Carter

I haven't posted pictures of Carter for awhile, mainly b/c i just haven't taken any really great ones. Here are a couple i thought weren't too bad. I really need to get back on it with the picture taking, though!

Being cute:
This one is funny. We were driving home and he was being really quiet but it was around naptime so i just assumed he had fallen asleep. Well, i turned around to check on him and he had gotten his travel sunscreen out of his diaper bag somehow and decided to lather up......not funny at the time...

4 comments:

London said...

He's such a handsome little man!!

Steph said...

Such a cutie! Oh, my with that sunscreen, Cooper is usually up to something when he's quiet too..

It's a Fantastic Life said...

Hi! I found your blog through Kaycee's blog. Your son is adorable! I bet it wasn't fun cleaning up all that sunscreen though. LOL! Congrats on the new pregnancy!

-Bridget said...

That is SO hysterical!