Monday, August 4, 2008
Second Dr. Appt.
I haven't posted in a while, just because i haven't felt that anything i have to say is interesting enough to take the time to write it all down. Anyways, i had my second dr. appt last Wednesday and everything looks great! I had to get the exam, get blood drawn, answer 500 questions, etc. Then the dr. tried finding the heartbeat with the doppler but couldn't find it so naturally i was freaking out even though she told me she thought it was too early but wanted to try anyways. So she took me over and did a quick ultrasound to show me that everything was okay. The baby was moving around a lot and i got to see the heart fluttering and hear the heartbeat. It was 170 bpm so very strong!! Oh, if i could just have the next 8 weeks fly by so i can find out the sex of the baby! I am going insane! I am 12 weeks 2 days and have felt pretty good except being extremely tired but the past week or so i've gotten some energy back. Today, though, i passed out at work....UGH, i did it when i was pregnant with Carter, too! I had low iron with him and had to take extra supplements. I had gotten to 12 weeks without passing out so i thought maybe i'd be okay this time. Oh well, i'd much rather pass out than puke! Anyways, that is all i have for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow!! That's a crazy strong heartbeat..yay!! Carrah's was 130's in the begining and now is staying at around 149! Cami's was always 157-163. Crazy huh? I soo hope you have a girl. Carter woul dbe the cutest big brother!!
Oh kaycee i really would like a girl! The first time i heard Carter's heartbeat it was 171 but then kept going down and stayed in the 150s. I hope this one stays high! Even though it really doesn't mean anything...and i would love a boy, too but totally want to be able to dress up a girl and have that mother daughter bond like i have with my mom.
Post a Comment