I had my 15 week appointment today and everything is great! I had to take Carter with me and let me tell you it will be the last time i do that! Anyways, i got to hear the heartbeat and it was a steady 160 bpm. I also scheduled my BIG ultrasound for September 22nd. What sucks is that i had to make it late afternoon so Brad could go with so it will be the longest day ever!!! Oh my gosh i can't wait! Please pray that the baby cooperates and gives us a good shot because i am so ready to start shopping and get the nursery ready! I will add a 15 week pic either tonight or tomorrow whenever i get a good one. I am still down 1.5 lbs but at least i have gained some since last time when i was down 4.5 lbs.
Here are a couple pics. The first one i'm standing normally and the second one i kinda puffed it out a little bit. Ignore the nasty hair and face..i was napping.

1 comment:
I'm glad to hear everything is going well!!
Can't wait to find out what you're having..that's only about 3.5weeks right? :) yay!
Post a Comment