Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's new?

Sorry i haven't updated forever but i have been extremely busy! I've been working a lot for one, and just haven't had the energy to do much other than that. We also are in the middle of helping my Grandpa finish fixing up the house we're moving into in about a month. I am so excited for that! Right now he is finishing up dry wall in the bedrooms and we will be able to start painting next week and when we're done with that we will put in the carpet! Other than that we just have to put the linoleum down in the kitchen and that's pretty much it! He bought this house about a year ago and put all new siding and windows in it and all new carpet downstairs. Now we're just finishing up the upstairs. I will update with pictures when i get the chance to take some! I wish i would have taken some before pictures because a lot of work has been done just in a few short weeks!

No comments: