OMG! That's what you look like at 12 weeks? How is that possible? I haven't looked like that since I was 17. I can't beleive I'm jealous of the tummy of a pregnant woman.
Seriously, you look good. I hope you are feeling ok.
ERIN! I am so jealous of your flat stomach... and you're 12 weeks! Ok, I hate you, too. No, not really! I can't wait to know if Carter will have a little brother or sister!
I haven't had morning sickness..i've been eating like a horse! I think the baby is just taking everything from me. OMG i really can't wait to find out the sex either!!! 8 more weeks!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
6 comments:
You still look tiny!
Why are you losing weight? Are you having bad morning sickness??
Uh..I hate you, how ab that?
Haha! Just joking. You look awesome though. Can't wait to see your baby bump!! It's going by sooo fast for all of us.
OMG! That's what you look like at 12 weeks? How is that possible? I haven't looked like that since I was 17. I can't beleive I'm jealous of the tummy of a pregnant woman.
Seriously, you look good. I hope you are feeling ok.
ERIN! I am so jealous of your flat stomach... and you're 12 weeks! Ok, I hate you, too. No, not really! I can't wait to know if Carter will have a little brother or sister!
I haven't had morning sickness..i've been eating like a horse! I think the baby is just taking everything from me. OMG i really can't wait to find out the sex either!!! 8 more weeks!
So apparently I'm 12 weeks pregnant too and didn't know it. (Kidding!) Because I look just like that! lol You know we have to tease you...
Post a Comment