Pretty much overnight, i am finally showing!!! Well, enough to where strangers are starting to comment and stare at my belly. I was getting so sick of everyone commenting on how small i am, and now i finally have a nice sized belly! Here are a couple pics. I am 22 Weeks! The last pic is the best one.


5 comments:
Aw! You did pop and it totally looks like a boy belly!
Yep, I agree w/ Kaycee. Total boy belly. I love boy bellies, they are so round and cute!!
Eh, I can kind of see it. Are you sure you didn't just eat a big dinner? ; )
just came by from "life as a mom at 21".
Thought i would say you look great!
i have 10 days to go and people still think i look too small!
I feel amazing and baby is healthy so it's not too much to be worried about.
good luck!
OMG!!!!! I have been so busy and I didnt even know you were pregnant again!!!! Congrats! Sorry, dont know where Ive been! You look adorable, two boys is SO fun! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment