Yeah we took him trick or treating. We took him last year, too but it was kind of a disaster! All he wanted to do was run around. This year he did good though. We just go to the circle drive neighborhood across the street from our apt so it's not that much walking and he actually understood the concept this year so it went great!
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
3 comments:
Cute!
Did you take Carter out trick or treating? Did he like it? Did he have a fun day? (sorry for the 80 million questions!) lol
Yeah we took him trick or treating. We took him last year, too but it was kind of a disaster! All he wanted to do was run around. This year he did good though. We just go to the circle drive neighborhood across the street from our apt so it's not that much walking and he actually understood the concept this year so it went great!
Oh good! I am glad that Carter enjoyed it this year. This age is so much fun for this type of thing. :)
Post a Comment