Wednesday, October 22, 2008

23 Week Appt.

I had my 23 week appt today. Basic weight/blood pressure check, pee in a cup, and listen to baby's heartbeat. Heartbeat was 154 bpm, and baby was wiggling around while the doctor was listening. Carter went with me and wasn't too bad! I brought his little back pack and filled it with trucks to keep him occupied in the waiting room and thankfully we only had to wait like 2 minutes! I also got the flu shot, which i was a little nervous about, b/c i got one when i was pregnant with Carter, too and i felt sick for about a week afterwards. Headache, tired, just not like myself. I'm really hoping it doesn't do that to me again this time!

Here is a belly pic, i finally had to buy myself a pair of maternity pants, the ones i have saved from Carter are too big still. I have gained 4 lbs total!

2 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

You look so cute!! I am way jealous, I always look like a whale no matter what! (I have that Family frame, too!)

Kaycee said...

I'm way jealous too..haha! You look great girl and wow a turtleneck!! I'm ready for that kind of weather.