Monday, May 4, 2009

SWEET Deal and some New Pics

Today i went to the grocery store to get some formula and wipes and they had Brody's brand (Similac Sensitive) concentrate cans for $1.00!!! I took every one off the shelf, 11 total. Big sigh of relief because funds are really really tight right now. We're going to go to the WIC office next week and see if we qualify. We do on weeks that Brad doesn't work overtime so luckily the last 3 pay stubs don't have any overtime on them so i'm crossing my fingers that we qualify! Right now with this economy and me not working(daycare would void any money i bring in), any little bit will help and i'm not too proud to get help if we need it. Anywho, i also have some new cute pics of the boys.

Riding his new bike with help from great-grandpa:

Brody chillin in the stroller:

I told Carter to show me his silly face:


Here is his "cross" face:

And another silly one:

Brody doing tummy time:

Happy little boy:

6 comments:

House of Blues said...

Hey, I bet you qualify. Alot of people do and dont even realize it. Mark has a "decent job" and we get it, since I stay home. It really helps! We never buy mild, cheese, eggs or peanut butter and those are all staples in this house!! LOL I get some rude comments, but whatever, I think its more important to stay at home with my kids and my hubby works hard. ANYHOO....the pics are adorable!!

House of Blues said...

oops, I meant to put milK! LOL

Mel said...

Cute pictures. Brody looks so BIG now!

Kaycee said...

That's the same formula we use. I wish I was smart enough to look at the concentrate! YEESH! What a steal :)
CUTE pics! Love Carter in his lil helmet and bike. Brody looks so happy in every pic :)

Karla said...

Great deals on the formula and good luck with WIC!!! Cute pics too!

Ally said...

I hope you qualify for WIC, I know how expensive formula can be. =)

Your boys are so cute!