I seem to be having a lot of people tell me that Brody looks just like Carter. I honestly don't see it at all. I feel like if i hadn't seen him come out of me and watch them put on the ID bracelets on him in the delivery room (and the fact that he was the only baby in the nursery the whole time we were there) that he was not my baby! So i'll put a couple of pics up here of both boys and see if anyone sees any similarities.
Carter right after birth:

Brody one day old:

Carter 8 weeks old:

Brody 7 weeks old:

Carter had TONS of hair when he was born and Brody doesn't have much at all. Carter's eyes were darker and Brody's are still bright blue. I'm not sure if his will change to brown or not.
6 comments:
I think they look like brothers, but they don't look exactly alike. They have their differences. They actually remind me of my Kaitlynn and Kendall.
Yeah, i agree they look like brothers, but definitely not exactly alike, which is what i had hoped!
I agree, they definitely have striking similarities but do not look exactly the same.
How are you adjusting to being a Mommy to 2?
I agree w/everyone else that they definitely look related and like brothers, but not exactly the same.
Definitely brothers! But each one with his own unique look!
Yeah I think they look similar, but definitely not exactly alike. I think Brody looks more like you.
Post a Comment