Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Pregnant Celebrities
When i was pregnant with Carter, there were quite a few celebrities pregnant with me. Britney Spears gave birth to Sean Preston about 3 weeks after i got my BFP and then was pregnant with Jayden when i was 6ish months along! Jennifer Garner had Violet in December. Gwenyth Paltrow had Moses in March and then Katie Holmes and Brooke Shields had Suri and Grier 2 days before i had Carter. Angelina Jolie had Shiloh in May. Gwen Stefani had Kingston in June. This time around, i was pregnant again with Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani, who had their babies during the summer and Jennifer Garner who is due sometime this winter. There was also Jessica Alba, Jamie Lynn Spears, and Tori Spelling who gave birth in June. Now there's Ashlee Simpson, Rebecca Romijn, Trista Sutter (from the Bachelorette) and Amy Poehler. Whew! I'm sure i missed some but man, is there a baby boom or what?? Anyways, there's my useless knowledge for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know, I always pay attention to those things too! LOL. The only ones I know you missed is Naomi Watts and Lisa Marie Pressly just had hers, but who are they really? Hah..jk!
I can't wait to see Ashlee Simpson's baby!
Once you mentioned Trista I remembered reading in US that the dude from the Bachelor, Andrew Firestone, who just got married is having a baby. Well, really, his wife is, but I can't remember her name!
Oh yeah i forgot about Naomi Watts and i did see that Lisa Marie just had her twins! Didn't Andrew Firestone JUST get married? They didn't waste any time! lol
Post a Comment