Sunday, July 20, 2008

OMG Creepy!!!

Like I mentioned in another post, Brad and I went to St. Louis on Saturday for a Cardinals game. After the game we went to dinner and then to the casino; since I can't drink the bars would not be very fun. Anyways, we got there and Brad wanted to try his luck at Black Jack, even though he had never played before. I started watching him but decided to go play some slots. I walked around a little bit and tried a couple machines but wasn't doing very well, i was staying pretty even but not winning much. I started to get scared because it is a big casino and i am a small girl so i walked back to the Black Jack table and Brad wasn't there so i went back to playing slots. I was sitting there and some guy came up behind me and started talking to me. He was like "so are you having any luck?" I said, "Not really, just kinda messing around," and turned back around and kept playing. He wouldn't leave so i finished up and got up to go see if i could find Brad. Then he said he just wanted to introduce himself and that i was very pretty and that he and some of his buddies were going to go the Player's Lounge and invited me to go. I said "No thanks, I'm married" and ran off. I finally found Brad back at the Black Jack table. He had just gone to get a drink when i couldn't find him the first time. I told him about it and he was creeped out, too. We left soon after that. Ugh, and this guy looked like he was in his mid to late 30s, which isn't old, but i'm only 22 and look like i'm only 18 at the most. Gross!!

4 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Erin, you shouldn't be such a hottie!! That would totally have freaked me out, too! Glad you were safe!

Joanna said...

Okay, that is creepy. What I always wonder when guys do that kind of thing is if it actually works with some women. I mean they do it for a reason. Yuck.

Kaycee said...

Ew! I hateeee when those things happen. You look great though so I can totally see why he'd be hitting on you :)

Erin said...

Yeah i wonder if girls actually would go somewhere with a complete stranger..i mean, really. It makes me sick to think that he thought i was some hoochie he could take with him. Ewwww.