Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

Ready to go to my parents for a cook-out on the 4th:

Playing outside:Watching fireworks! He loved them!!

And some pictures from today just because he's so darn cute!

5 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Carter is so cute! I love your dress, looks so cute and summery! Where'd you get it??

Joanna said...

It's good to hear that at least someone's child enjoyed fireworks. We didn't even try based on Michael's general behavior to the firecrackers going off randomly all weekend long.

Erin said...

Kimberly--Thanks! I borrowed the dress from my sister..i have no idea where she got it. lol

Joanna--We watched from pretty far away so it wasn't loud but he could see them. I don't know how he would have been if we were any closer.

Kaycee said...

I loveeee your(sister's) dress too :)

Carter looks so grown up..that's crazy! haha. That's great he liked the fireworks. Cami HATED them! She kept saying "scare me baby..inside!" haha!

-Bridget said...

Now that looks like fun!