Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun

I got a sweet deal on this firetruck swimming pool and since we don't really have much of a yard, i took it to my parents' house and set it up for Carter to swim. I also really needed sunlight so i thought i'd take the opportunity to lay out after i got him all worn out and down for a nap.

Watching it fill up:Climbing in:

Climbing back out b/c it was still too cold:

Running in the attached sprinkler. He loved it!

Playing with his huge baseball:


And the product of being outside from 10:30 til 3 after going a month without fake baking:

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

OMG that looks painful girl!! I hope you soak in some aloe vera! haha..glad CArter had fun. That looks crazy fun!

Mama Mia said...

OMG, Braeden would LOVE that pool...where did you get it??
BTW It's jocelyn from bbc may 06