Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged! Good thing, too b/c I needed something new for my blog!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Secretary for trucking company
3. Customer Service
4. Stay At Home Mommy--wish i could go back to that one!

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Mean Girls
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Raising Helen
4. Juno- My new favorite!

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Illinois with parents
2. Different town in Illinois with Brad
3. Iowa
4. Back to another town in Illinois

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. The Hills
2. American Idol
3. Full House
4. Laguna Beach--i still watch my dvd's i'm a dork

4 Places I have Been:
1. Disney World
2. Niagara Falls
3. Atlantic City
4. New York- statue of Liberty

4 People who email me regularly:
1. I
2. don't
3. really
4. email often

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberries
2. Watermelon
3. Soft pretzels with cheese
4. Pasta

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Cabo San Lucas
2. Las Vegas
3. Los Angeles
4. Paris

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Me and Brad's 3 year wedding anniversary
2. Sunshine and warm weather
3. Wearing all my new summer dresses
4. Possibly adding to the family

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Hmm i
2. think they've
3. all been
4. tagged already... i'm a dork and don't have enough blogging friends yet..lol

2 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Hi Erin! (this is Kimberly from BBC) Your family is so cute!! (Oh, and I still watch my Laguna Beach DVDs, too.. just last week, actually!)

Steph said...

Erin- Hi! Steph (Cooper's mom) from BBC here....welcome to blogging! I just started one too and it's been fun so far!