There is so much hype about blogging so i've decided to start one myself. Hopefully i have time to keep it interesting! Now let me see if i can figure out how to make it look cute!
Welcome to blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have these last few months. It's great free therapy. I look forward to reading about your family and catching up with life at your house.
My name's Erin. I am a wife to Brad and Mommy to Carter who was born April 20, 2006 and Brody who was born February 23rd, 2009. I am currently a stay at home mommy and am loving it! My life is busy and hectic with 2 little boys but great! I am blessed!
1 comment:
Welcome to blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have these last few months. It's great free therapy. I look forward to reading about your family and catching up with life at your house.
Oh, and what a hot mama in those pics!
Post a Comment